|Home||» Products||» Distance Measurement Sensors||» Distance Measurement Sensors|
Distance Measurement Sensors
Acknowledged as one of the reputed companies in this industry, we are engaged in supplying the best quality stock of Distance Measurement Sensors. These sensors are widely used in equipment and automobiles for measuring the distance automatically. Our highly experienced team procures best quality Distance Measurement Sensors from reputed vendors of market. We are offering these sensors to clients at highly competitive prices.
- Durable quality
- Rugged designs
- Corrosion proof finish
- Voltage Range: 12~24 VDC Â±10%
- Sensing Range: 30mm ~ 12M
- Number of Outputs: NPN x 1 or PNP x 1 or Push-Pull x 1
- Output: Max. Durable pressure 30 V / 50 mA, residual voltage 1.5 V (Flat Type), Max. durable pressure 30 V / 100 mA, residual voltage 1.5 V (Rectangular Type)
- Response Time: ON â OFF : 0.5 ms, OFF â ON 0.5 ms
- Light Source: 4 element, Red LED (630 nm)
- Protection Circuit: Protection against reverse power connection, output overcurrent, power supply surge, output surge
- Operation Temperature: -25 ÂºC ~ 55 ÂºC Storage Temperature: -25 ÂºC ~ 75 ÂºC
- Materials: Lens: PC ; Case: PBT ; Wire: PVC
- Cables: 3 Wire 2M PVC Cable Transmitter: 2 Wire 2M PVC Cable, M8 Connector with 200 mm Cable (Flat Type), M12 Connector with 200 mm Cable (Rectangular Type).
- Dimensions: 16 Ã 30 Ã 6.8 mm (Flat Type), 32.8 Ã 11.2 Ã 21.1 mm (Rectangular Type)
- Contact Details
- Corporate Off: 41-B(Corporate Suite)Ansal Plaza, sec-1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad - 201010, Uttar Pradesh, India
BDRO AUTOMATIONS All Rights Reserved.